SUMMER SPLASH – (Vancouver – July 31) **SOLD OUT**
July 31 @ 12:00 pm - August 1 @ 12:00 am$70.94 – $80.94
* TICKETS *
VIP UPGRADE (TICKET NOT INCLUDED) $29.99 INCLUDES VIP ENTRY & VIP SEATING
VIP TABLE PACKAGE (TICKET NOT INCLUDED) SEATS 2-8 PEOPLE $149.99 INCLUDES
- VIP ENTRY
- VIP TABLE
- SPONSORED GIVE-AWAYS FOR EVERYONE AT THE TABLE
(EVENT TICKET SOLD SEPARATELY, YOU MUST PURCHASE EVENT TICKETS WITH THE VIP UPGRADE OR VIP TABLE PACKAGE)
Summer 2020 will be filled with a series of themed boat cruises from ( July 1st – September 30th 2020 ) in Vancouver for people 19+. Your safety is of utmost importance to us so we will be taking precautionary measures following all Covid-19 guidelines and regulations set forth. Signs will be posted on the boat that have the Covid-19 guidelines for everyone to follow. Anyone who is not respecting the rules will be immediately required to leave. If you are feeling ill for any reason do not attend the boat party.
We’ve taken a very thoughtful approach when it came to launching our NEW events, nothing was rushed and everything was well thought out before the decision was made to bring back our events. We can finally say we’re ready to serve our community again! Things may look different and they are! There’s no doubt there but be assured that if you’re comfortable going out to events, our company have taken all the necessary steps. We hope our events give you that piece of mind so you can enjoy them and safely without feeling uncomfortable.
– Reduced capacity to 50% on the vessel like restaurants, to promote social distancing
– The vessel is 2 levels: 1 indoor and 1 outdoor
– Plenty of social distancing space on both levels
– Contactless ticket purchasing
– Contactless ticket scanning at entry
– Forehead temperature checks with infrared thermometer before entering vessel
– Posters inside the vessel to increase awareness
– Employees and Crew to wear masks during the sail
– Customers choice if they want to wear masks, masks will be for sale at the bar
– Hand sanitizer station when boarding the vessel
– Hand washing stations with sinks, clean water, soap and paper towel
– Plastic screens in front of DJ, Bartenders, Food Distributor and connected to mic stand when there’s performances
– Seating arrangement for all bookings according to social distancing norm
– Masking taped squares on dance floor for couples to dance in that are spaced out from other squares according to social distancing measures
– Single person restrooms complete with own toilet and hand washing station
– Restrooms attended and cleaned on regular basis
– Marker indicators spaced out at the bar lineup
– Option to pay with “TAP” instead of inserting credit or debit cards for food and beverage sales
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting our events over the past 12 years. It has been an interesting time to say the least adapting to the new changes. We are still working our best committed to providing you with quality events that keep you entertained and coming back for more!
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, provincial, and local governments and federal and provincial health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, allowed the congregation of groups of up to 50% capacity. Where It’s At Entertainment & Burrard Queen have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we can not guarantee that you or your guests will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the boat cruises could increase your risk and your guests risk of contracting COVID-19. By purchasing a ticket , you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the boat cruise and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the boat cruise may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, our employees, volunteers, event participants and our customers. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or your guests may experience or incur in connection with attendance at the boat cruise or participation in programming (“Claims”). On your behalf, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless our company, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of our company,, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any boat cruise.