Madchild – Full Experience Tour (Edmonton, AB) Late Show
December 4 @ 11:00 pm - December 5 @ 2:30 am$100
Where It’s At Entertainment Presents:
MADCHILD ‘FULL EXPERIENCE TOUR’
Tickets: $90 | Limited to 50 people | 18+ | Late Show 11-2:30am
each ticket holder receives:
– (1) Q & A with Madchild (bring question upon arrival)
– (1) Photo safety taken with Madchild (after performance)
– (1) Madchild face mask
– (1) 8 x 10 Signed picture of Madchild
– (1) Copy of Madchild’s new album (Mads World)
Following All Covid-19 Guidelines
Mandatory masks to be worn at all shows
In accordance with Work Safe & Health Canada we have developed the following COVID-19 safety plan to ensure a safe experience for our artists, venue staff and guests. If you’re feeling ill for any reason or been outside of Canada the last 14 days, DO NOT attend the event.
We’ve taken a very thoughtful approach when it came to launching our NEW events, nothing was rushed and everything was well thought out before the decision was made to bring back our events. We can finally say we’re ready. Things may look different and they are! There’s no doubt they are but be assured that if you’re comfortable going out to events, our company have taken all the necessary safety steps to protect all involved. We hope our events give you that piece of mind so you can enjoy them safely.
::COVID-19 EVENT SAFETY PLAN ::
- Reduced to 50 capacity unless stated by province otherwise or by venue 6 meter social distancing capacity guidelines per venue to their cap allowed by Work safe in their prospective province .
- Social distancing spaces to enter venue / and or distanced end of event departure.times
- Contactless ticket purchasing and ticket scanning
- Mandatory Contact tracing log to record ticket holders information (Name, Email, Phone Number) to all ticket holders to the event for easy contact tracing.
- All guests must use the hand sanitizing stations and adhere to a temperature check prior to entry.
- Signage such as social distancing instructions, 6 feet apart floor stickers and directional arrows may be posted inside venues to help guests navigate the updated floor plans or may be escorted to seats.
- All tables and chairs are spaced out as per social distancing 6 meter spacing
- Washrooms have cleaning attendants and surfaces are sanitized throughout the night.
- Personal protective equipment are provided to staff and upon entry into the venue all ticket holders will get a souvenier artist custom printed mask that must be worn att all times unless drinking beverages or eating and for the duration of artist show.
- All ticket holders must remain seated at their tables with their social circle they have arrived with for the duration of event unless use of washroom facilities , no intermingling with other ticket holders not in your social circle you arrived with without protective mask on in passing by to use washroom facilities and no intermingling at other tables.
- Any lineup or smoking area if applicable at some venues has been restricted or by social distancing guidelines
- Hand washing stations are in close proximity to all staff and available inside washrooms for guests
- 3 – 4 x 8 sheets to create a Plexiglass shield will be posted in front of stage to separate Entertainers and ticket holders to contain air droplets to performer only.
Thank you to everyone who has been supporting our events. It has been an interesting time to say the least adapting to the new changes. We are still working our best committed to providing you with quality events that keep you entertained and coming back for more!
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, provincial, and local governments and federal and provincial health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, allowed the congregation of groups of up to 50 capacity.
Where It’s At Entertainment have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we can not guarantee that you or your guests will not become infected with COVID-19 based on your actions or contact beyond our control . Further, attending our events could increase your risk and your guests risk of contracting COVID-19 coming to and from event or your contact beyond our control at the event based on your actions not abiding by ours and the venues safety protocols in place for your safety. By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 if you do not abide by all these health safety protocols in place at the event and at the venues and that possibility of such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, our employees, volunteers, event participants and our customers. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or your guests may experience or incur in connection with attendance at our event or participation in programming (“Claims”).
On your behalf, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless our company, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of our company,, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any event.